• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain reseller

Directi or Enom...

If you buy Whois.Cart(), they will give you a free directi account that gives you $6.75 domains and $6.49 transfers. See www.whoiscart.net

Enom has better features, but you pay like $8.95/year for the domains.

kjnetworks,

What does WWD stand for?

Blitz-Host,

The link you gave me worked but I so no where on that page to sign up for the account and stuff.. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
WWD = Wild West Domain.. GoDaddy's reseller i believe

Blitz's Directi sub-reseller prices aren't that great. The best sub-reseller I have found is US$6.85 which is run by DNforum.com - http://pwinc.myorderbox.com/

I would go directly under Directi though, I found out the hard way. They don't offer support to sub-resellers, so you have to get your reseller to submit a ticket on your behalf. If they are a sub-reseller, then they have to go through their reseller and so on.

Last edited:
Yep, I am pretty sure you are correct...

It's really a question of whats more important to you, price or features.

If you want features you go Enom, if you want price you go with Directi.

I went with price, as I am giving away free domains, so features aren't a hige issue. If someone wants DNS or Forwarding, I just tell them to use ZoneEdit or MyDomain.com.

Bozley, was reading that DirectI thing...is you send in 75$ deposit and use the registrations out of that money? Or is the 75$ a payment to buy it..I'm sorta confused..

Cause if you can send in 75$ and then register the 6.99$ out of that until you've used it and then pay it in yourself..that's a pretty good deal.

Regards,

Back