• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Drowning Pool frontman dies

Originally posted by Ben
Their song "Bodies" ruled!

Yeah right, it sucked major ---. Saying "let the bodies hit the floh" (did he mean floor?) over and over doesn't qualify as a song that "ruled".

Originally posted by Nick

Yeah right, it sucked major ---. Saying "let the bodies hit the floh" (did he mean floor?) over and over doesn't qualify as a song that "ruled".
i was thinking of another song.
<--stupid.

I thought their bodies song was horrible as well, but they actually had some decent songs. Download "tear away", "sinner" or "break you" if you have a chance. They aren't half bad.

R.I.P. Dave.

It must be really hard on the band considering this was probably one of there break through records. Hopefully they can continue on in there own right.

:(

I for one am glad that he will no longer be able to make shitty music. I know that sounds heartless and all, but it's the truth.

1,200 people died that same day of smoking related illnesses. I didn't see any threads about that.

Now Lynn Strait's death... that was sad.

What about misleading tobacco advertising? Most of the people that die of smoking related illnesses today started smoking at a time when there wasn't http://truth.com or whatever to tell them that smoking is bad. All they had were movie stars doing it.

Also, I am guessing that this Dave fellow died of a drug overdose. If that is the case... the Darwin Awards might want to make an honorary mention.

This is kinda ironic. There are reports that he pretty much died after shoking on his own vomit after a heavy night of drinking. Meaning he kinda drowned in his own pool, so to speak.

Common sense should have told people that smoking was bad for them. I think tobacco companies suck, but I'm tired of people not taking any responsibility for their actions. If I got lung cancer from smoking, I wouldn't try to sue them at all. I'd just realize I was a dumbass and pay for my ignorance.

Originally posted by Rodie
Common sense should have told people that smoking was bad for them. I think tobacco companies suck, but I'm tired of people not taking any responsibility for their actions. If I got lung cancer from smoking, I wouldn't try to sue them at all. I'd just realize I was a dumbass and pay for my ignorance.

i second that

Originally posted by Rodie
Common sense should have told people that smoking was bad for them. I think tobacco companies suck, but I'm tired of people not taking any responsibility for their actions.
"How do infants avoid secondhand smoke?"
"At some point, they begin to crawl" --An Unnamed Tobacco Company Executive

That was in a commercial here not too long ago. Someone ought to punch that exec...

Back