• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ebay Seller Pw0ned

I'm not really sure what he meant... must be an Aussie thing.

Assuming he meant pwned:
pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."

"Must have" perhaps? I wonder how many people here go around to bathrooms and correct the grammer mistakes on the graffiti...

Blank Verse said:
goddamn, hackers are idiots.
i don't think he hacked in and changed the images... the seller linked to images on another guy's website, so he changed the images but left the image names the same.

keith said:
i don't think he hacked in and changed the images... the seller linked to images on another guy's website, so he changed the images but left the image names the same.
yup that's exactly what happened

Back