• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eservers Provided Transfer Beats Rackshack's

I believe the offer is currently only open to existing clients. They are making the special available to the general public shortly.

I was under the impression eservers offer is open to anyone. Exhisting customers just get their transfer limit raised to 500 GIGS a month. Could have read it wrongly though...

Originally posted by Tazzman
I was under the impression eservers offer is open to anyone. Exhisting customers just get their transfer limit raised to 500 GIGS a month. Could have read it wrongly though...

Thats correct :)

Actually, if you tried to order, it would take you knowhere. I believe they are now open to the public. We ordered a server last week, and its delayed because they no longer use IBM HD's.. wonder what is in use now?

Burstable service provides the customer with a full bandwidth, point-to-point connection, yet the customer is only charged for bandwidth that is used. This service was developed to accommodate those customers that require a full bandwidth connection during busy times, but much less bandwidth the rest of the time.

Originally posted by Haze
and its delayed because they no longer use IBM HD's.. wonder what is in use now?
Well, anything is better than IBM. IBM drives are a disaster waiting to happen. My guess would be Western Digital.

Still waiting for our server. Its been over a week now, I hope they get that shipment sometime freaking soon.

Originally posted by Bruce
Well, anything is better than IBM. IBM drives are a disaster waiting to happen. My guess would be Western Digital.
Not *all* but yes some have some develop some serious problems and become terminally ill :(

IBM drives do have good performance, unfortunatly they are not all built for running 24 / 7.

IBM drives do have good performance, unfortunatly they are not all built for running 24 / 7.

i have a 40GB IBM 7200RPM IDE drive .. it handles quite well :D

Beau, you have to agree eservers are worth the wait!

Originally posted by MN-Robert

Beau, you have to agree eservers are worth the wait!
I would have to agree that is is worth the wait. The service has been excellent. Its just that we have clients on a "waiting list" for our next server. I'm a bit hesitant if we will order another as yet.

Back