• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FDCservers anyone's servers Colo with them?

icontact

It would seem that their are suffering from a massive outage which is affecting quite a few hosting companies. The FDCservers website is also down.
Anyone here has any updates on what caused this?

It reaches cogentco through the traceroute but doesnt go any further.

:cry2:

Noone seems to know, I tried to send an email through to cogentco which they use but they cant give me an info since Im not a client.

http://www.sharktech.net which a Colo reseller of theirs is down as well thats I thought it was a pretty big outage. I only have a handful of my old free hosting clients on that account which has been with me since I offered free hosting and this is the biggest outage I have suffered so far.

Lucky for me I have no paid hosting services on that server otherwise I wouldnt be a happy camper right now.

lol...same here. I only had a couple paid accounts on my server with them so I hope they stay. I hope this gets fixed a.s.a.p. I desperately need my server back.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

FDCServers main site is up now but my server is not. I think everything is getting fixed now.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Yeah I noticed in their forums that a handful of servers are being restored now. Hopefully it wont be too much longer from here.

Back