• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feedback

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hey,

As you all know .. i keep choping and changing about what i wanna do with [blahblah],

Well i know now that i wanna become a Cheap host.

Here is what i'll offer .... all i wanna know is -

What do u think of the price ,
What do u think of the specifications ,
What can i do the improve it .

- Plz remember , [blahblah], will be a hosting ONLY site ... so no free domains ... [blahblah], will just provider dns servers for clients to use.

Web Space Amount : 25 MB
Data-transfer Amount per month : 1000 MB
POP3 Mail Box accounts : 5
Auto-Responders : 5
E-mail Forwarding Accounts : 10
Catch all e-mail system : YES
ASP 3 Scripting Support : YES
PHP 4 Scripting Support : YES
Perl 5 Scripting Support : YES
MySQL databases : 2
Domain Hosting Hosting : YES
Control Panel : YES
FTP Accounts : 5
Sub-Domains : 2
Setup Time : 24 hours
Support : E-mail , Live Chat , Forum

Setup Fee : $4.95 [ one-off admin fee inc. in first bill ]
Monthly Fee : $2.95 [ not available right away ]
Yearly Fee : $11.95

Last edited:
Originally posted by YUPAPA
THAT"S TOO CHEAP!
Give me a free account NOW! :)

I'm not allowed give away free accounts ... nor am i allowed to offer reseller services via my account.

But i don't care .. its very cheap ...

and yupapa ....

Can u answer the questions i requested plz ... as i would like your input.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

I'm not allowed give away free accounts ... nor am i allowed to offer reseller services via my account.

But what about those ppl requested free accounts from you @ the freewebspace forum?
They won't get them?? :eek:

Originally posted by YUPAPA

But what about those ppl requested free accounts from you @ the freewebspace forum?
They won't get them?? :eek:

Once i get an account ... i'll ask ....

-- >> I'm not giving out "Free Webspace" .... i was just offering to give out "No Cost" accounts to 10 ppl ... to celebrate the lauch of [blahblah],

Last edited:
Obviously web hosts are not allowed to post "how does this offer we have sound?" To be fair, new or possible future hosts are not allowed to do this either unless they stay completely anonymous. (That means no url, no host name, no name, no email address etc.)

Originally posted by is0lized

Read the post at top .. then re-think what you put.

I' want feedback ,

This package WILL be setup,

I just wanna know what you guys think before.

I know ALL the rules and abide by them.

Originally posted by is0lized

Additional rules for the Paid Hosting forum

If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post your own URL (webaddress), otherwise your post will be deleted.

Hosts are welcome to participate on the Paid Hosting forum, but are not allowed to start new threads or advertise their business by plugging their company and/or URL.

Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

For instance, if someone asks, "Which webhosts offer 12 gigs of traffic?" If you offer such a package or know someone that does, you may respond only if you describe what you offer in that message in the format described above. Simply saying "we offer what you want, visit our site" is clearly spam and is not allowed.

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

For instance, if someone asks, "I need at least 20 MB and FrontPage 98 support for less than $15, which host do you recommend?", then clearly this question is not directed to a webhost. It is directed to other webmasters who would be able to recommend a service.

Feel free to recommend other hosts which might meet the person's needs.

Obviously web hosts are not allowed to post "how does this offer we have sound?" To be fair, new or possible future hosts are not allowed to do this either unless they stay completely anonymous. (That means no url, no host name, no name, no email address etc.)

>>> are the terms and conditions you refer to ... please read top of them !!

What I would love
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Web Space Amount : 250 MB
Data-transfer Amount per month : 8000 MB
POP3 Mail Box accounts : 15
Auto-Responders : 15
E-mail Forwarding Accounts : 20
MySQL databases : 20
FTP Accounts : 10
Sub-Domains : 15+

Setup Fee : $4.95
Monthly Fee : $6.95
Yearly Fee : $59.95

I would love something like that :)

Originally posted by PyschoPath
What I would love
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Web Space Amount : 250 MB
Data-transfer Amount per month : 8000 MB
POP3 Mail Box accounts : 15
Auto-Responders : 15
E-mail Forwarding Accounts : 20
MySQL databases : 20
FTP Accounts : 10
Sub-Domains : 15+

Setup Fee : $4.95
Monthly Fee : $6.95
Yearly Fee : $59.95

I would love something like that :)

Sorry i thought i could do MySQL .. but MS SQL is intergrated in the CP.

I could do that for you.

As for the 20 sql databases ... why do u need so many ??
same with the subs ... and the ftp accounts ...

Last edited:
Safety in numbers :D
-
Can MSSQL work as mySQL? :confused:

The only difference between mysql and ms sql .. is that ms sql is microsoft sql.

However i do believe i can create my sql databases on request ... well maybe in the future :mad:

But tonight i will tell you all if i am able to signup to DPN ... to make this all happen.

http://datapacket.net/ntresell.htm ? They have it :), if you were talking about them.

+Edit, I was thinking about saving that 225.00, and setting up my own host, but I needed to upgrade my computer, and now I have only 20 bucks left :-D

Yup i'm going to use DPN ... so cheap per month :rolleyes:

However i will be adding other stuff for clients .. and giving customer / technical support ...

Hmmmmmmm,

At that price, if your clients pay monthly, $2.95, after the credit card processing company takes their bit and the merchant account takes the other, you won't have much left. If you're going to offer that low price, make sure it's in yearly/half-yearly plans.

If all your clients pay monthly, you'll be forced to hike prices really quickly and if your clients use anywhere near their quota, you'll be in trouble. I really wish you the best of luck, but it's no good offering the loweset of the low to compete with the big boys who can afford to suck up losses on lower plans. Much more important to offer stabilty and support to your clients than low, low prices that you can't sustain.

In my overstated opinion..... :D

Back