• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

feel like spreading some + around

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
so, people are always complaining about the -rep they get but never spreading some +rep around when they get some from someone.

so, for everyone that feels they have deserved some +rep at one point or another, point me to a post that you think deserves +rep, and I will spread some love to you, but, ONLY if i feel it is deserving and if I dont have to spread some before giving you some. Just thought this could help some of the new members that may already have a red bar and may not really deserve it.

oh, mods, if this isnt aloud, just send me a PM, but, i didnt see any rule saying i cant spread some +rep aound, just not to abuse -rep, so... :D

Remember, rep is just a matter of opinion so they won't do anything unless it contains profanity. But then again, if you leave too many negatives, and not enough positives, Jan will remove your ability to -rep for "rep abuse".

Explain something to me, how can you abuse a system that is based completely on opinion?? And, if I genuinely think that 95% of the posts suck, and I -rep them, how can that be rep abuse when the other 5% of the posts I can't +rep because they're from the same people that I already repped recently?

Go think about that!

now now, i just want to spread some love, if i agree that they post should be +repped. people wont just get +rep cause they link me to a post they think deserves it, i have to agree with them. :D

haha, nope. you are already on google+ arent you?

yep, took my own thread even further off topic. oh well.

I want some -rep! I don't actually know what rep even is beyond that green bar below my name. Anything beyond the ability to post is just superfluous to me! I'm a basics kinda guy.

I could give you -rep if you want TehGuy :). This post is deserving of +rep because JStreet is the man!

5% of the posts I can't +rep because they're from the same people that I already repped recently?

Go think about that!
I don't see the logic either. I think it is unfair that I can't give the same person a +rep if he/she deserves it. Particularly since there are so few really good posts floating around. Unless the meaning of the positive rep is supposed to be general, i.e. that you like the quality of posts of the person in general. And one plus is enough for a lifetime? By the way does anyone know how long one needs to wait until one can make another +rep for the same person?
:)

I dont need any because I am a winner.

220.jpg

For me the reps is nothing,the reps does not prove you are loyal,or respected it,a -rep user can be even a good guy and in the fact all people is good and bad ...

I'm curious about how those little green bars work, I get it that the dark green boxes mean +reps, but what do the light green boxes mean? Does it mean that the owner of the boxes has been promoted to an FWS +rep VIP?
:fangel:

Back