• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Files storage

Gaara

Hello. I requested a VPS but it seems my offer was too low :rolleyes2

Anyway is there a Files storage (shared hosting) I need like 200GB and 1TB of bandwidth and I am willing to pay $13/Mo.

can i get something close to that ?

Thanks

Edit : space can be 150GB

Your budget is still too low for your requirements.

Edit : And hosting companies do not offer file storage on shared servers. You'll need to get a private vps or a dedicated server.

Last edited:
For starters you will need a dedicated server. So your offer has now changed, you need to state uplink speed/backups/hard drives (RPM) etc etc. You can't get that on any shared hosting.

Your request you will need a Dedicated server, or a VPS. If you decide on a VPS it will be pretty expensive. I would suggest just getting your own dedicated server to save some money.

a VPS with 200gb diskspace and 1000gb bandwidth most likely will cost you around 75 dollars

That should be file storing service. Because with VPS (which have RAM and CPU and which you do not need) you will have much higher price then $13 per month ;)

Your budget will not accomodate a VPS, or a Dedicated server, i'd say you be better off purchasing an external HDD for your PC.

Back