• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FireFox 3 Beta

I was using it before 2.0 became official. It was called landmine back then. It was bug city.

hopefully IE will just die, and no one will ever use that crap again so we dont have to deal with garbage browsers ;)

I played around with it a bit, I like it a lot. Not much is holding me back from moving to it fulltime, but the word "beta" still scares me.

[Although I used Pheonix "that new fangled" browser from Mozilla in beta for years without issues]

Hopefully IE 8 will be better than 7 :p

Yeah, it will be. Developers have said it'll fully support standards 'nd all. The only reason why IE7 didn't (FYI) is because pages made in M$ Frontpage "didn't look right" in it. So, rather than fixing frontpage, they ----ed up IE once more.

hopefully IE will just die, and no one will ever use that crap again so we dont have to deal with garbage browsers ;)

Yeah hopefully.

i make a notion for Devin and My 3rd act as pirate pres / vp, we destroy IE. all in favor, say...

ARRRRR!!!!

if you dont say it, walk the plank mate.

IE8 passed the ACID test, although the next one is set to be for javascript, and thats going to screw over all the browsers.

I've been using it (and Firefox3b2) and I'm still kind of frustrated with the changes to the bookmark organizer.

I can't drag and drop my bookmarks into folders anymore..I don't know if it's configurable or not..but for me that's a step back.

When I browse, I'll usually bookmark something but not put it in a folder, I then go around later and organize my bookmarks by sticking them into folders, deleting irrelevant crap and so forth. I can't do that very easily now..and it's been frustrating me..as a result my bookmarks are about 2.5 pages long... :/

Back