• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Footer Html Code

mmmm . . is that possible ?
I don't think it is, maybe a script or just plain html - to allow you to add pre-defined images/text to the footer of each page.

I may be wrong.

just make one file that has it, and browse from that.

eg:
PHP:
<?
// browse.php
include($s);
include(__FOOTER__);
?>

so you could access it like this:
browse.php?s=contact.php

there are security issues and stuff.

Umm...I don't know of a way to do it with .htaccess. You might as well learn some php. Just browse through this forum for better examples than Kaliber's...no offense, but that code it pretty poor.

Just a simple one, rename your main html file to .php extension. Then add to the place where you need your footer:
PHP:
<?php
include 'footer.php';
?>
Save your footer html code into footer.php, this should do the trick, if I'm getting what you're saying.

sorry for digging up old posts but i meen how do i make my cPanel clients free accounts have an ADVERTISEMENT FOOTER? BTW i know php but they can just change the PHP all i have is cPanel - Not Root

Maybe if you are skilled with coding you can do it to apache as this is where the processing starts at the server. Or check out a web script called xpanel or lpanel which can do what you are looking for.

Back