• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For all EX LEXTON.NET users..??

lexton

I've decided to run another FWP, and would like to invite anyone to help me beta test it, just the same as the old Lexton, except there's no defined business name anymore, just "Free Web Hosting that Rocks." -- THIS IS NOT SPAM.. I simply want some of the ex-lexton users to check it out, and let me know what you think, the site is as always, lexton.net, or now vikingsteel.org also.

Please email me with questions concerning this new page, and suggestions are always welcome. tony@lexton.net :confused:

Well, a bit less space, pretty much everything, im aiming towards more of a band of freinds, NOT a business -- This makes it more of a mutual interest for everyone, but to let you know, as before, no ads, 40mb space, domain hosting available.. Good Deals :D

The only drawback is im hoping only serious users will sign-up, because our script ive got a buddy of mine creating would be easily abusable, so i have to create each account by hand! :rolleyes:

Only accepting orders for 5 minutes, and already had a guy use a mass signup script, similar to the ones used before.

I'd be glad to help too.
I think what you offer is great, hope people wont abuse it.

Congratulations needcgispace, you're now a NLC member!

Originally posted by needcgispace

Aren't you busy with Unite Hosting? :confused:

Yeah but right now YUPAPA is doing the bulk of the work. I step in when it is launched.

BTW congratualtions on your NLC status :p

what happened to ur congratulations thread? :confused:

What's Unite Hosting?
I always see Unite Hosting Just plug in and host! Coming soon... is your sig, but I don't know what it really his.
I guess it's some kind of hosting company, but the webpage doesn't help clear that up either.

Anyone is free to join... Not that I would say no :) BTW, check out INIHOSTING.COM they are sponsoring this for the moment.

Back