• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fr33Space.com - Free Web Space Directory

fr33space

Hey everyone Id really appriciate it if you all had a look at www.fr33space.com a new free web hosting directory, let me know exactly what you think of it, negative and positive feedback is welcome :)

its cool but in netscape i found the footer wasnt extending and thus the lsited host went right through it....

put on the info pages if posting on a forum is required, or if it is instant activation or not. nice site.

fablex said:
put on the info pages if posting on a forum is required, or if it is instant activation or not. nice site.

For those sites that require forum posting it does say, and the same for instant activation :biggrin2:

hey yeah lol the design is quite similar to an affiliate of mine..he designed it for me thats probably where you saw the design :wink2:

Back