• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FRAUD - Tj, AKA tjphippen.com AKA fiberelephant.com AKA Siforek

R393

Hello Everyone,

Well i am hear to shed some light on a scumbag, as i call him.

Please feel free to provide your feedback.

Lets begin this story.

Well about 2-4 weeks ago i had somone by the name of Tj, which is the owner of tjphippen.com AKA fiberelephant.com and goes by the username of: Siforek

This person is also located at:

TJ Phippen (tj@fiberelephant.com)
364 S 400 W
Brigham
Utah,84302
US
Tel. +1.4352256121
cell. 435-225-6121

Now this person got in contact with me in regarding to obtaing the source code to a product that i took over the developement for. After countless times of saying the source is not for sale, i then gave in and we made a agreement through the ticket he opened.

The deal was that he would pay $40 for the product and that the product would be used for personal use only and not to be given out or provided to anyone at any cost. He agreed.

Now a few hours go by and he basicly offers to help with the developement. I thought it over and thought it maybe a goo idea as i am going back to university and 2 guys is always better then 1.

I then contacted him back through ticket to obtain his phone number so that we could speak on the phone as i always like to speak to the people i work with to make sure we are always on the same page.

After countless weeks i found that Tj always said he was doing this, however he never did anything, he was all talk no action.

So now i am starting to think, why am i going to be paying 50% of all sales to him when i am doing all the work and he is doing nothing. So i gave him a week or 2, he then contacts me by PM and says:

You better give me my $40.00 back or else you are going to have issues. Now after getting this email from someone who was my sole called partner. I then just refunded him the money as i thought we was my partner.

After i refunded him, i requested to call him as i wanted to know what was up and what the threat was about. This guy then goes on about how he wants to kill me off from the product and have me work in the back ground and publicly announce that he is the new owner. Now after hearing this, i knew that some scan was going on.

I told him on the phone, i would get back to him on what i thought by it email, as i really needed to think about this.

Later that night i contacted him and said that i really would not like to do that and stated my reason why. He then replys and says well i am off the team then.

So, i think, well it is not really a loss as he did not do anything anyways. So i left it at that. The next day comes by and i see that his guy as spread lies about me saying i owe people money ect ect.

I was shocked out of my mined as i thought we were friends. So i called him out in the thread. and then got banned from the forums ect for doing so.

I just wanted to give everyone a fair warning on what you can expect from this guy.

Now here is the good part.

After he openly posted lies about me he also announced that he was going to be releasing his own module.

Now the funny part is that the module he is releasing is the same as mine LOL.

He then made a post trying to steal my currently clients. I called him out again and told him that all he did was steal my source to create his own module based off mine.

In the end he got my money and my source.

But wait the story gets more interesting. After losing my rep to this scumbag and also losing my module, i was pissed so i said some things that maybe i should not have done however, i do not regret it as i said what i would do if he screwed me and released my module.

So today, he makes an announce about his new module which i can look at it and see that it is a rip off of mine. All he did was changed somethings and call it his own.

I then said screwed this and got him back. Here is what i did:)

Now i remembered that when i spoke with him he told me how he made this blog modules and how it was his baby.

Now while we were partners he sent me a encoded version of this blog module as he wanted me to see how he did the admin panel on it.

Now after thinking, i relised that this is how i could get back to him. So i ended up decompling the protected ioncube source and released it today for payback.

Because to me it is not fair that i get a slap in the face and he gets off scott free. I then get a email from him today and he said, call me.

So i give him the respect to atleast call him and to let him know what i think. He then start threatening me on how he paid his friend $500 to hack my things and wipe all my online data, and how he was going to mess up my credit and how he was going to call my hosting provider and hunt me down.

I told this scumbag that, dude, i hear this same **** everyday. So i told him to do it.

I then after told him that you better watch who you are dealing with as i will not take your **** and anything you release in the future will be decoded no questions asked if you do not stop playing your childish games.

Well we live and learn and i learned that this guy is scum and will get what is coming for him soon.

Please feel free to post your feedback or send your feedback to

kevin at whmcsdev.com

If this guy as screwed you in anyways please feel free to post it in this thread. If you have any modules of his feel free to send them to be and we will decomplie it and send it back to you.

I also want to make it known that this guy has been known for fraud and ripping people off under and different company name ect.

Thanks and i hope your weekend is alot better then mine.

Cheers.

P.S. Yes i see the typo's. However i do not have time to fix them:(.

Also, you can find a decoded version of Tj, AKA tjphippen.com AKA fiberelephant.com AKA Siforek

blog module here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6376865#post6376865

Sorry for the trouble. But, I don't think you should have given him anything until he did work. :\

My name is TJ Phippen and I am the individual "Nick" is speaking of. First off..

He is 16 years old. Never owned the source to the software(he used a fake name on the NDA) and has been banned from both the WHMCS forums and WHT multiple times. Justin(gurumani) is the original developer and owner of the source code and I am working with him to protect ourselves and everyone else from Nick(whmcsdev.com)

Consider that R393 isn't transparent at all and is not to be trusted. He posted all my information which I'm glad too see :) All my information is publicly available to anyone because I have nothing to hide. Anyone with doubts please feel free to call me directly (435) 225-6121.. On the other hand R393(Nick) has multiple identities(6 that I know of so far) and no one seems to be able to find his real information. He always called me from a private number too???. IMO that speaks volumes & I'm sorry he has waited your time.

On the note of my soon to be released chat module. I has been coded 100% by me and that can/will be verified prior to releasing it by multiple people. Nick thinks I stole his source, but I coded my own module because "his" was absolute junk and I have very high standards. Also note that the source was never his to begin with, so whether or not I used it isn't his concern, it would be Justin(gurumani)'s and at the moment we are both working together on software :)

The one positive thing I can see coming out of this is that t required me to register to post this. And after browsing these forums I think I'll stick around :)

Hello,

This is indeed the scumbag, which has come to try to dig himself a deeper hole in the ground.

Lets address some more of these lies.:)

1. I am not 16:p, o wait, maybe i am:) But who know.
2. I have never been banned from WHT EVER. So please do your research before you talk more ----:p.
3. I was banned from the whmcs.com because of Tj, this fool found that it would make it alot easyer for him to rip off my product and sell it.
4. You and Justin are working together now? or should i say you and Amy? I don't think anyone would be as stupid to partner up with you.
5. You are correct on 1 thing. No i am not transparent. The reason i am not, is to protect myself from scumbags like you:p.
6. You say i have 6 identities. Please name them all, or shut your flapping mouth.

Guy, as i have stated before. His module is a complete rip off of mine and will be released public when it is released. Tj, next time pick the right people to screw with:p.

Guys, WHMCSDEV.COM as fully recoded our newly live chat module. So i think Tj just screwed himself in the end.

Cheers.

Last edited:
1. I am not 16:p, o wait, maybe i am:) But who know.
No one in their right mind will trust you if you can't even divulge your actual age.
2. I have never been banned from WHT EVER. So please do your research before you talk more ----:p.
I have no doubt you have a current active account at WHT, but that's only due to having multiple accounts..
3. I was banned from the whmcs.com because of Tj, this fool found that it would make it alot easyer for him to rip off my product and sell it.
Your 2 accounts(that I know of) were banned because of your fraudulent activities and the way you handled the situation. "The situation" was that I exposed you once I discovered you were going to continue business under a false name, lie to your customers, and break the GPL license terms. In fact the chat module he states is his was ripped off from http://www.dynamicajax.com/fr/AJAX_Driven_Web_Chat-271_290_291.html which was ok so long as the software wasn't sold, encrypted, or by removing the copyright notice. 3 things he did and 3 of many reasons I chose to write my own software from scratch.
4. You and Justin are working together now? or should i say you and Amy? I don't think anyone would be as stupid to partner up with you.
I don't know any Amy. I have multiple partnerships and all are going very well for all parties :)
5. You are correct on 1 thing. No i am not transparent. The reason i am not, is to protect myself from scumbags like you:p.
A big part of being transparent is being held accountable for everything you do. At the moment you cannot be held accountable for anything you do, so there's nothing stopping you from stealing, lying, etc. because you can just create a new alias every time things get rough, which you seem to have done multiple times :(

Guy, as i have stated before. His module is a complete rip off of mine and will be released public when it is released. Tj, next time pick the right people to screw with:p.
So basically you're publicly stating that you plan to decode my source and break copyright law? Justin owns your source, I own mine, and release of either by you is against the law.

Guys, WHMCSDEV.COM as fully recoded our newly live chat module. So i think Tj just screwed himself in the end.

My chat module's first purpose is to serve my business and second to provide the best solution possible to those who need live support integrated with WHMCS. I seriously doubt anyone will be purchasing an illegal software from someone who has been banned from the very forum that supports such software.

The beautiful thing is that people have a chance to choose for themselves. A solid live support solution written 100% by a reputable developer, or an illegal copy from a 16 year old kid who can't even divulge their real name. It's your choice :)

I have far better things to do that stay involved with this and would like to once again invite anyone with questions/concerns to contact me directly. I am 100% transparent because I stand by my work, take responsibility for everything I do, and as a result I have a great trusting relationship with all my customers, partners, and everyone else :)

Back