• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FraudRecord

Have been using it for ages. Not just for WHMCS. Has other platforms or manual checks as well.

This is a really useful tool. Been using it for a while and it's helped when reviewing orders as well as sending reports to warn other hosts about abusive clients!

FraudRecord is really a good tool for catching spammers and fraud orders. It has really helped me from DDos attacks and also from fraud chargebacks.

Fraudrecord is one of the best systems I have ever used. We blocked potential spammers and abusive users through this system and IT'S FREE.

Another forum poster made a great comment that this should be bundled or at least visable with billing systems. As a example maxmind is easy to find as a addon for WHMCS.

I'd love to see it as a plugin in WHMCS that can do a fraud check similar to Maxmind when an order is placed.

Although they offer a plugin, but you have to check it manually. Perhaps if someone can notify them to upgrade the plugin so that it can check for fraud automatically, then it would be awesome.

Back