• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE!! 10GB Shared & 15GB Reseller Hosting - FreeFuze.com

Dharmik

After releasing HostingFuze, VPSFuze.com and VPSByte.com we are so excited to launch FreeFuze. FreeFuze is new, fresh, and ready to go big. With over 10 years of combined hosting experience, HostingFuze and FreeFuze are preparing some of the biggest hosting opportunities ever.

We are looking to expand our community, hence offering resellers with low return expected! Receive your reseller account in as little as 15 minutes!

Visit our websites!
FreeFuze
HostingFuze
HostingFuze Community Forums

We've updated our packages and now offer two types of hosting packages. Shared and Reseller.

Community Shared Package
10,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
100,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
cPanel,
Softaculous Auto Script
5 Domains Hosted
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
5 posts to signup | 5 posts per month - SIGNUP

Community Reseller Package
15,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
500,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
cPanel,
WHM,
Softaculous Auto Script
Unlimited Resold cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Domains Hosted
Unlimited Databases & Emails
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
20 posts to signup | 20 posts per month - SIGNUP

Questions? Contact us at go[at]hostingfuze.com or visit our community forums! Visit us NOW

Do you offer a no oversell policy? I just can't understand how you can give away 10GB of disk space to people for free and not be oversold.

Do you offer a no oversell policy? I just can't understand how you can give away 10GB of disk space to people for free and not be oversold.

I just think so not anybody can use full sources.

Remember: HostingFuze launched dedicated server, not vps or reseller. It could be awesome with tons of webspace, right?

@HostingFuze: Welcome you again. Grow, grow and grow more. I tried your free hosting service later time. Very glad to see you bigger.

Back