• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 15M/unmetered bandwidth

notnamed

/fws/
NLC
Free 15M/metered bandwidth

For small sites. It's only unmetered because EasyHost doesn't let you set a bandwidth limit :p but if you go over about 700MB to 1GB you WILL have your account suspended or terminated :classic2:
URL: http://antihost.net
Features: Web upload, minimal ads (banner top+link bottom), your URL at antihost.net/you
None of this makes me any money, it's just a hobby :) Account signups capped at 15 users, so hurry up if you want an account!

Important links:
Terms of Service
Signup
There are no scripting languages or special features, but if I like your site I might give you a MySQL database, e-mail account, subdomain, something special :) Support via forums.

PS: It's AntiGoneHost, not Anti-Host ;)

Last edited:
if you go over about 700MB to 1GB you WILL have your account suspended or terminated

Then why don't you just go ahead and say "700mb bandwidth"
then if that will be the minumum target?

Gees Louise.

Because it's a target, not a limit. I will, however, edit the subject to metered bandwidth. It just sounded strange.

...or at least edit the title of my post then wait for a moderator to come around and have them edit the actual title...

Nope :) The text link is a link back to me, and the banner-top is a banner from my host that I agreed to put there in return for a free account to do this on (well, working there may have had something to do with it ;)) :)

Back