• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free automated billing system?

legendaryfox

Hey there,

I just started a hosting company, and I'm looking into the billing aspect. I'm wondering, is there any free automated billing system that will integrate into cpanel/whm? I know iPanel does automation, but i'm still clinging to hope that there's a free solution. Also, i'm running a reseller account (ie i don't have root access), so that might be a barrier too.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
iiPanel said:
i'd highly recommend Modernbill as I use it and it's such a great tool. :)

He clearly asked for free one , so unless someone knows one please do not post :)

legendaryfox said:
invohost looks good...it helps that i'm taking spanish is school :D but does it require root access?

I'm not sure. But there is a button at the top so you can switch to english.

phpCOIN looks promising...i'm guessing with some studying i might be able to make it work (right now it's b0rked).

I'm probably going to stick to paypal subscriptions for now. I shouldn't think so big I guess...maybe after I get enough orders i'll go for client exec.

thanks for advice!

Yes Client Exec Is probally the best for you, in my opion. Please contact me if you need help setting it up or anything, Lake Shore Computers does offer setup for it.

I'm one of the programmer of AMFR,

And Version 2.0 is comming out... lots of new features, and free also.

And you'll be able to add more than only one package.

Regards,
Pat

Wow...all this input overnight...thanks guys, this really helps! I'll be sure to look into each one of these carefully. This is really helpful, i really appreciate it! :D

legendaryfox said:
Hey there,

I just started a hosting company, and I'm looking into the billing aspect. I'm wondering, is there any free automated billing system that will integrate into cpanel/whm? I know iPanel does automation, but i'm still clinging to hope that there's a free solution. Also, i'm running a reseller account (ie i don't have root access), so that might be a barrier too.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

A very effective and easy to use automated billing software solution is Web Host Manager AutoPilot.

Visit Their Site

You theifer

my-e-space said:

You stole the post I made.
http://www.freeresellers.com/showpost.php?p=18532&postcount=99
http://www.-----------------.com/8683-post1.html (remove the space)
I also gave chazman an automation script which was made to be paid for.

Guys AMFR 2.0 is the best free solution belive me, I saw the screenshots and they are fantastic :) If you can wait a little, then you will be able to get it.

Back