• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free CL subdomain hosting

Lithuanian

Hello everyone,

I am searching for a free host that could give me sub-domain (i.e. myownsite.freehost.cc type.
CL (Chilean) domain zone is a must.
As long as it is free and not spammed with too much ads, it's ok.

Any suggestions?:ninja:

It seems that neq3hosting can provide you with the free sub-domain. I have never tried their services/products, I just find it through Google and they claim they can provide uses with free host that could give sub-domain.

neq3hosting - will try, though there are some unclear things about subdomain (like "myownsite.neq3hosting.com). Butį judging from their forums, they don't offer .cl :-/

.CL - it is my target country. I have a hobby site and would like to target Chile users. It would be too time consuming to translate my existing site (and well, money-consuming too). Hence I though it would be easier to have .cl subdomain so that users from Chile will found it easier.

I've also heard good things about neq3 hosting. They seem to have a pretty good team :) I use to have a vps with them and had no issues.

Back