• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel host-suitable for testing: starts at 1GB + 25GB b/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4nothing

Basically I have a WHM/Cpanel account that I got so I could test out the features, try how it works, and see if I like it compared to Plesk. As a result, I have room for several websites, which rather then see go to waste, I'm offering for free.

However, as a result, I can only be certain that the accounts are available for 1 year. (Though it may last longer depending on how stuff goes...).

Also I am unsure whether I can offer a free sub-domain, so it would be preferred if you had your own domain.

So on offer:

Cpanel (x3 theme available)
1 GB space
25 GB bandwidth
10 sql/ 10 ftp/ 10 sub-domains etc.

With upto 5GB space, 50GB bandwidth and 50x features for free on request.

(and upto 25GB space, 300GB b/w and unlimited features for small donations)

Again, please note, this may only be available for a year so it is ideally suited for someone to test a website: get it on its feet and see if it works, before moving to a paid/better host, with enough of a buffer in case it grows very quickly.
Also, whilst I am happy to help, there is no official support etc.

(N.B. All illegal sites (inc warez links etc) will be terminated immediately, and details passed on to the police)

If interested, please send an e-mail to ddpsoftware@gmail.com with the subject title FREE CPANEL HOST OFFER, and we can discuss further details.

To all the people who have requested a sub-domain: please be patient whilst I work out how to create a package which works on a sub-domain: and then I will contact you with details....

I should be replying soon to all people who have supplied a domain soon (please note you MUST have dns support for it)

Just to remind everyone: This is only guranteed to last a year, and PLEASE use the correct subject title of "FREE CPANEL HOST OFFER" as my inbox automatically sorts e-mails with that subject title into a seperate folder, so I may miss your e-mail otherwise.

Also: there are only 5 places for sub-domains, and 5 places for people providing their own domains. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back