• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting! No ads! WHM Resellers! Lots of features!!! Fast Activation!

Collin1000

U$ are the currency of our forum.
You can earn 7-13 U$ per post.

Ultima Start:

500 MB Space
1 GB Bandwidth/Month
10 SQL Databases
cPanel 10
Fantastico
10 Email Addresses
10 SubDomains
10 FTP Accounts
NO ADS!
Support via Forums only.

75 U$ Signup Fee.
40 U$ (~5 posts) Monthly Fee.

Ultima Pro:

800 MB Space
2 GB Bandwidth/Month
20 SQL Databases
cPanel 10
Fantastico
20 Email Addresses
20 SubDomains
20 FTP Accounts
NO ADS!
Support via Forums only.

75 U$ SignUp Fee.
90 U$ (~8 posts) Monthly Fee.

Ultima Expert:

950 MB Space
2 GB Bandwidth/Month
20 SQL Databases
cPanel 10
Fantastico
20 Email Addresses
20 SubDomains
20 FTP Accounts
NO ADS!
Support via Forums & YIM.

75 U$ Signup Fee.
130 U$ (~11 posts) Monthly Fee.

We have been hosting free sites for more then 2 years! We have just recently re-opened under a new name!
We have many support techs in tons of different time zones. Very fast activation.

http://ultimalabs.co.uk

We also have a banner exchange network, free image hosting, a proxy & more! Check us out today!

BONUS!

Link back to this thread in your hosting application and we will waive the setup fee! Thats right!!!! NO SETUP FEE!

Last edited:
@ahmed4chat:
hey..?????? this is Free hosting offers section
have you read the post properly?
it's a post to host like many others and is considered as free hosting...

@Collin1000:
i can't find any info about your reseller plans. and don't you think 1gb bw is too less for 500mb space? (same for other plans)

@Collin1000:
i can't find any info about your reseller plans. and don't you think 1gb bw is too less for 500mb space? (same for other plans)
We have WHM support forums in place. Please contact the site owner for more infomation on the WHM reseller plans, as we do not go about advertizing it in the forums to prevent abuse of the site. (server 1 is a bit full, signups on server 2, WHM resellers are on server 3.) If you are serious and able to open your own webhost (we dont just hand out WHM accounts), contact "Snat", the site owner. (I am only head of staff)

Feel free to post about the B/W issues in our feedback area and we will look into it and hold a poll.

EDIT-
As per request of the above user, you can now earn hosting without making 2 posts! (1 for application :p)

http://ultimalabs.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=60

Last edited:
As the owner of UDL, I would like to answer a few of your questions :p

Like Collin has said, the support forum are in place for it. WHM accounts will be an add on for normal Cpanel accounts. I do agree about the space and bandwidth, but I believe it is more then enough for someone new to web hosting and design to be able to get what needed done.

The bandwidth also helps keep people away that only wishes to host proxies sites and besides space and bandwidth will also be able to be upgraded via our Ultima Bucks system (U$)

All of my users that uses us have about three of our support team on their MSN and we have a very friendly community.

One point - to have the setup fee 'waived' the poster would have to have a site to link back on, so if they need hosting they have no site - so if they post for 'money' to 'pay' for their hostings 'monthly charges', then it follows they would have to pay you $75 first.

Is it just me or does something not seem right here!!! ;)

That makes it 'not free' hosting - so it's the paid 'hosting kind' - or the other option is it's a scam for cash!

So take your pick, which one?

Now, I am not sure what you are posting about but ...

U$ means Ultima Bucks and not USD. There is no cash, in fact you can convert Ultima Bucks to USD if you get enough.

One point - to have the setup fee 'waived' the poster would have to have a site to link back on, so if they need hosting they have no site - so if they post for 'money' to 'pay' for their hostings 'monthly charges', then it follows they would have to pay you $75 first.

Is it just me or does something not seem right here!!! ;)

That makes it 'not free' hosting - so it's the paid 'hosting kind' - or the other option is it's a scam for cash!

So take your pick, which one?

Does that make no sence?
Its not a cost. MANY MANY MANY hosts use this, just browse the forum. You earn U$ for posting on our forum -> There is no monatary value (Unless you opt to not get hosting and have your U$ converted into actual cash!)

About your link back site:
I said link back to this topic. To get the setup fee waived, link back to this topic.
BONUS!

Link back to this thread in your hosting application and we will waive the setup fee! Thats right!!!! NO SETUP FEE!

Let me say this one more time - the U$ are our forum currency, much like post-2-host.

Back