• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke

please show some evidence of your claim...

just keep making things up....as this thread grows, the claims get even better!! :shame:

Honey Your Back

honeyamania said:
scammers should die. go sell your scammy website to osama.

You Illiterate idiot....

trying to get free hosting.....why dont you tell everyone how who you came begging for free hosting....for your so called heavy activity page!!!!

hm....but my portfolio is a test website, but maybe ur are too stupid to see that right??
a real website DONT HAVE text like this:

"Cras venenatis. Aliquam posuere lobortis pede. Nullam fringilla urna id leo. Porem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Cras quis libero. Cras venenatis."

second, that website is NOT a company website.

3) you are acting like a child at 7years. make the reputation baaaaad

why do I get all the idiots

Hey ...

"but maybe ur are too stupid to see" your portfolio link is not a text site...

http://www.sitesled.com/members/aki/images/home3.jpg

but some bogus sitesled garbage site....

so please try again..."try not to make the reputation baaaaad"

seems like outcasts are ripping my post and all of the folks who know are not posting....

Thanks to all of the legit requests and support that have pm'd me and not offering these knucleheads any opportunity....this page has become a soundingboard to the freespace idiot club.....

Last edited:
beantown said:
Hey ...

"but maybe ur are too stupid to see" your portfolio link is not a text site...

http://www.sitesled.com/members/aki/images/home3.jpg

but some bogus sitesled garbage site....

so please try again..."try not to make the reputation baaaaad"

seems like outcasts are ripping my post and all of the folks who know are not posting....

Thanks to all of the legit requests and support that have pm'd me and not offering these knucleheads any opportunity....this page has become a soundingboard to the freespace idiot club.....
Why dont u go to ur lil corner and wank away. This is NOT ur message board. the Moderators have full authority to ban ur arse. The "Freedom of Speech" crap doesn't apply since this ISN't your Message Board. Go wank away!

why ban

for answering idots like you, why am I going to give you the last word and spew crap about me...

I had a legitimate offer until a few wannabee's wanted to chime in and spew the same garbage as you.

there is no ban here!!!!

the moderators can feel free to close out this post as I said before it is a sounding board for idiots such as yourself...

If you thinkk im going to allow you spewing fools to take shots at me and not defend.

read all the nonsense and allegations before you chime in with your one sided trash. :confused4 :confused4

beantown said:
for answering idots like you, why am I going to give you the last word and spew crap about me...

I had a legitimate offer until a few wannabee's wanted to chime in and spew the same garbage as you.

there is no ban here!!!!

the moderators can feel free to close out this post as I said before it is a sounding board for idiots such as yourself...

If you thinkk im going to allow you spewing fools to take shots at me and not defend.

read all the nonsense and allegations before you chime in with your one sided trash. :confused4 :confused4

calling someone an IDIOT while spelling IDIOT wrong points the fingers right back at the imbecile

buaaahhhh

thanks for pointing out...

guess I didnt spell it right...you find it mis-spelled 1x...guess im not as good at using spellchecker as you are

im proud of you...you graduated and are using the word imbecile in the proper context. oldman2

ok lets cut the crap ,
is this host good or not ,
the people who say good please shwo us some proff ,
and people who say bad ,tell us why u think it is bad ,

beantown said:
guess I didnt spell it right...you find it mis-spelled 1x...guess im not as good at using spellchecker as you are

im proud of you...you graduated and are using the word imbecile in the proper context. oldman2

if you need a spellchecker to spell IDIOT then obviously you are an IDIOT

beantown said:
You Illiterate idiot....

trying to get free hosting.....why dont you tell everyone how who you came begging for free hosting....for your so called heavy activity page!!!!

Enough. first of all your whole family is illitrate. you are just wasting your and our time. people dont like scammers at all fo u need to stfu. lol

i know this --> :shame: piss you off so here it is again -> :shame: bye scammer!

bad taste of honey

As I stated I will not let you get last word in without defending myself....

Honey so you didnt deny, you came begging...if I have such a poor reputation then why did you plead for freee hosting?

Well Im sorry to inform you, your request and pleading for free hosting has been denied!!!

i know this --> :shame: piss you off so here it is again -> :shame: bye scammer!

Time to lock this thread...... and i don't think users will come to you mr.Bean

by calling users idiots, well we know how you treat users now.

zzZzzZZZzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back