• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometime the truth hurts

in your case it must be causing a lot of pain....

You know I tried to do something that I thought was right...just only to get trashed..why wouldnt I defend myself.

If thta means calling people out...then oh well

my business does well..I treat all my customers with respect and take very good care of them....

I will not allow people to take a free shot how ever.

Last edited:
so....u know why that guy calls your company SCAM? obviously he must had some bad experience about your company right?

never mind.......u don't have to answer it, this thread will be close soon (i can smell it on the air)

bye bye Mr.Bean

your wrong!!!!

aki said:
so....u know why that guy calls your company SCAM? obviously he must had some bad experience about your company right?

never mind.......u don't have to answer it, this thread will be close soon (i can smell it on the air)

bye bye Mr.Bean

see that is the whole problem...people chime in without any information...

I never had any dealings with him / her. And for people like yourself to assume is my biggest issue!!! I have had a handful of transactions with people from this board and all have been positive.

The problem is...you get one of these 8th graders looking to start smearing you for no reason, and then people like you jump in, never having dealt with me.

beantown said:
see that is the whole problem...people chime in without any information...

I never had any dealings with him / her. And for people like yourself to assume is my biggest issue!!! I have had a handful of transactions with people from this board and all have been positive.

The problem is...you get one of these 8th graders looking to start smearing you for no reason, and then people like you jump in, never having dealt with me.

I dont care how long have you been here and how cocky you are. As long as your hosting plan seem like a scam. I say ---- YOU. lol.
there are way too many ppl out there tring to get benefits by cheating on the "free services" I dont care if there is going to be only one offer / month . all i need is it to be legit. like your reason.
Because of reinstalling the board, thats why im providing freehosting.
is ovbiously unlogicle and plz stfu.
end of the story

Do me a favor sit on your ?? ?? cheesestick

I could care less what you think, about me or my hosting.

Im not the one in search of....

I threw out an offer, let the people figure out where to go.

I know what kind of service I offer, and am proud of my business.

so PLEASE STFU AND GO HAVEFUN WITH YOUR CHEESSTICK :shocked2:

beantown said:
As I stated I will not let you get last word in without defending myself....

Honey so you didnt deny, you came begging...if I have such a poor reputation then why did you plead for freee hosting?

Well Im sorry to inform you, your request and pleading for free hosting has been denied!!!

i know this --> :shame: piss you off so here it is again -> :shame: bye scammer!

dude u seems to be some kind of mental .. when did i requested you webhosting .. are you taking dreams in the day? ... what a jerk!!! :tired2:

my raputation .. its fine .. i dont care, i love this community .. btw u ever thought about your reputation here? :p

also for your kind information english is mine THIRD language.

Punjabi, hindi then english and i am better then u. scammer

:shame: no scammers :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back