• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free custom PHP scripts

amfr

My3Host
Free Custom Scripts

My3Host invites you to take advantage of My3Host Free Custom Scripts program. For little we need in return, you will recieve a custom made script, now that is unique so don’t delay, register today to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.

Small script:

50 posts

Medium script:

100 posts

Unique script:

+ 50 posts

www.my3host.com/forum

Last edited:
interesting offer.

if i post 100 messages can you make me a script identical to what ebay uses?

That might be too big of a script in my opinion. Even though if he makes you a script, there should be a LOT of security holes.

I want a script made, but I cant remember what kind. I think it was a lyrics one for my site, but who cares?

I'm interested - could you make a script for media upload and orginization? like, so I can remotly upload images and videos to my humor site and have it generate all of the pages automaticly? If so, I can get 100 quality posts on your forum =) my email is tyler@krazframe.com

Sorry i think there will be a "waiting list" for him, with so many requests i dont think he has THAT much time. Currently, he is already working on a script with another script pending.

I would like a humor site script to I own one and it is a pain. I have lots of funny videos on it and I have to make every page by hand and could use a script to do it automatically think you can make one? If anyone wants to know what the site is it is http://humorvids.com it has a million videos and I am working on it at the moment making it all php and there is over 200 pages to edit lol. That is why I need a script please thanks.

I can proably do that. THis contest will close on at the end Nov. 10th eastern time (11:59pm). Please email all your requests to amfr@comcast.net by then. You must have 100 quality posts in the forum in two months. Work will start when you have posted enough times. And yes, there will probably be a waitng list.

No. YOu have to have the posts in two months but you must email your submissions by the 10th.

Back