• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free DirectAdmin Host

Travis Pessetto

Hi, We are considering migrating our free users from our EHCP server to our DirectAdmin server due to cost of running each server. As a test we have created a beta page to sign up for this service.

The host includes:

1. 50 MB Space
  2. 100 MB Bandwidth
  3. PHP 5
  4. Installatron
  5. DirectAdmin Control Panel
  6. 1 MySQL DB
  7. 1 Email Account
  8. 1 Domain

Go to greathostnetwork.com/beta to signup under paid plans tab to sign up.

It's just their marketing tactic. They have so small free package and they think users will think about going PAID.
PS: Your design sucks, it's really old, dude.

Yes, I'll admit that 50MB is not very much and yes it is more of a marketing tactic and to prevent server abuse. Kjuzhe is right that one does have a higher cap in fact it won't cut you off at 500MB as EHCP does not supply an option for max bandwidth, but I cannot list unlimited as it is forbidden here and I did load in a Apache Module, but have not moded EHCP for it yet and am not sure if I ever will. As far as design, I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Yes, I'll admit that 50MB is not very much and yes it is more of a marketing tactic and to prevent server abuse. Kjuzhe is right that one does have a higher cap in fact it won't cut you off at 500MB as EHCP does not supply an option for max bandwidth, but I cannot list unlimited as it is forbidden here and I did load in a Apache Module, but have not moded EHCP for it yet and am not sure if I ever will. As far as design, I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

There's a middle ground between the still small 500 megs bandwidth and Unlimited, so just pick something.

Meanwhile whatever you hope to accomplish on the marketing side with 50 megs of space, it doesn't work for me because it feels more like a fishy 5 level reseller.

Thanks for your replies

Thank you for replies, I will be adjusting the plans in just a bit, and I will be releasing a new website with a different design hopefully within a couple of weeks.

Back