• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free dns with free host?

mshiva

I would like to know, whether we can use a free dns service like afraid.org with any free host.
If not, is there any host who gives such a feature.

atspace.com offers free DNS hosting of your domain with you free atspace hosting account. But you must have your domain name registered somewhere. They do not give free domains. They just can host your domain for free.

do you want free hosting with free dns i cannot find anyone

but there will be a free domain with free dns that is you can host your site and register for a free domain and redirect it to your website

the free domain with free dns is www.uni.cc

I think there is no one with free dns and free hosting

Nobody's answered his question yet.

Most free cPanel hosts that let you park domains will work with afraid.org subdomains, you just need to add them as parked domains. Most of the time you need to delegate nameservice to the host's nameserver, you can't just put in an A record at afraid.org (but sometimes that will work, it depends on the version of cPanel).

Back