• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE DOMAIN .com, FREE 250MB HOSTING!!

intek

Hello Members of freewebspace.net

We are offering a FREE .com address and 250mb web hosting for LIFE.

We only have 4 of these accounts to give away, The first 4 people to reach 50 posts on http://iwebresource.com will receive this amazeing offer!

Please register on the forums here. http://iwebresource.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg

The posts must not be spam related. If you do post pointless spam your account will be removed. Once your account has reached 50 posts you will recieve an email from us asking for your account set up details.

What you will get with the account

250mb of webspace
10Gb transfer
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited MYSql databases
Unlimited Pop email accounts (you@yourdomain.com)
Cpanel
Fantastico

I wish you all the best of luck.

Thank you

"will the domain be signedup in our name?"

Sorry i do not understand that. The name will be a .com address of your choice.

intek said:
"will the domain be signedup in our name?"

Sorry i do not understand that. The name will be a .com address of your choice.
They are asking if the domain will be registered in their name or in your name. So when someone does a WHOIS on the domain, who's information (yours or theirs) will be viewed.

Or I think that's what they are asking.....
confused4.gif

Ah i see.

The domains will be registerd at fxdomains.com by me. I will release the domain to you once the account has been set up. You can then change the contact/domain owner details.

you said: "We are offering a FREE .com address"

means 1 .com addy right? and now 2left ? it means no one has taken the domain,only freehosting account right?

No, 2 members have reached the 50 post mark and have been awarded there free.com address and hosting.

I got one of them. Hurry, this is the best deal you'll ever find. Where else could you find a free .com name?! No where that's where. This is the one and only place to do it. Hurry other people are already ahead of you!

And I got the other one!

I agree with SF, hurry up! This is the best thing in my whole life ^^!

-Faint

I got the last account. Really great service!! Their forum is nice, eventhough in the beginning there were only five people posting :p

His hosting plans are solid and cheap. Be sure to give them a look!

Last edited:
Yes, As long as our service lasts. We do not plan on going anywere fast.

The Beast you did not get the last account there is still one left! .

Back