• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain(for reseller)

KillMr

Hey guys, I am 14, and i am getting a reseller(free), but there only requierment is a domain name.....I am only 14 so my parents wont give me any money for something like this...and most places here(to get a job) you need to be 18 or older to work.......Can anyone helpme find a domain(free)

8$ and u dont have it?

8$ = 4 coke (2lit) pet
8$ = 1hour work
.....and many more.
i am sure u can ask the personl who gave u the reseller.account can help u.

KillMr said:
Hey guys, I am 14, and i am getting a reseller(free), but there only requierment is a domain name.....I am only 14 so my parents wont give me any money for something like this...and most places here(to get a job) you need to be 18 or older to work.......Can anyone helpme find a domain(free)
So you can't get a paper round or something then? Usually 14 year olds can do that...

thecrecarc said:
you can't get like 3$$ a month? i am 11 and i get more than that...
UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!!!!!! and well i can but my parents dont want me spending it on something like this....

get a free .info for now, in a year im sure you can get 10 bux. anyway how do you know you'll have a free reseller for life? the longest i've seen someone get a free reseller is a few months..

KillMr said:
i need it to last a pretty long time, not just a year.....i will be my own company....

If you haven't earned enough in a year to pay for the domain renewal, your company and reseller account probably aren't worth continuing with anyway.

Back