• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Domain (with no ads) To A Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked becoz u had given a week time and there was no reply i didnt knew that it was a 2week contest sry for that

Your Name: Rebeca C.
Current URL: (None at the moment.)
Brief Site Description: Website for a non-profit organization (a local 4H club).
Why you should get the domain: I'm one of the leaders at a local 4H club. We are basically a "new" 4H group in the area. We started on October of last year, so we have had a lot of work and we haven't had a chance to make much money yet. The difference between us and other 4H clubs nearby is that we are bilingual. So, we accept kids and youth who speak Spanish or English or both. We asked some of the people who helped us start if they could donate a domain name for our site (which is in the works), but they weren't able to do so. We'd really appreciate it if we could get a domain (.org) from you and we'd be glad to put you in our list of sponsors. If you give us the domain, you will be providing a domain for a site that will have information regarding our club, the 4H in general, how we help the community, activities, and other useful resources for kids and youth in both languages English and Spanish. As far as I know, there isn't a 4H site providing this type of information in Spanish, so it should be very helpful. I'd be the one in charge of the technical aspect of the site since I have experience making websites, so if you need any extra information, feel free to contact me. Once again, we'd really appreciate it if you could help us with this, and it'd be right in time too, because the new 4H year starts in September so it'd be nice to start and have our site ready.

Thank you for the opportunity.

OKAY... Decision time.

It is a very tough decision between xd3vilx and Becca. xd3vilx was the winner until Becca's 11th hour entry. They are both deserving sites, but I think the uniqueness (is that a word?) of the 4H site give it the extra points. Although starvation/poverty is an important issue, there is already alot of sites dealing with it.

Sorry to xd3vilx and all the other entries.

Becca - I have PM'ed you.

Closed by request.

For those who can't read forum descriptions and rules, this forum is for discussions, not offers and requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back