• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE domains

hello i no this sounds dumb to ask and u all will probably say no but i need a free domain i dont care if it's a already registered domain i want the domain for my personal website? why dont i buy one myself? i cant i have no paypal

my advice :
1)sign up for paypal
2) sign up for a ad revenue service and start to earn money
3) get payed
4) buy a domain
= it costs you $0

Or just shell out the big bad 8 bucks it costs to buy one from godaddy gkg powerpipe or any of the other cheap registrars out there... if you are starting a site and you have no traffic, you won't make any money with ads but if you've already got a high traffic site, that's always an option to try to make a few bucks whether you're saving for a domain or whatever else you may want to buy

noa said:
my advice :
1)sign up for paypal
2) sign up for a ad revenue service and start to earn money
3) get payed
4) buy a domain
= it costs you $0

can u provide some eg for Ad revenue services.....???

clicksor.com , bidvertiser.com , google.com/adsense , fastclick.com ... and more , yeah , look around . good luck !

hey could anyone hook me up with a free domain name? in return ill put your google adsene/other banners up on my graphic site which gets pretty good hits a day. if you can do this offer email me at

firezip[at]gmail.com

er... you dont need a bank account for Paypal.

You only need a bank a/c or CC if you want to ADD funds (or withdraw them). What i mean is, if you only intend to recieve money and then spend it online your set :biggrin:

No doubt. Funny thing is PayPal keep sending me rubbish messages about my non-existent account! I've never been anywhere near them!

cshaky said:
No doubt. Funny thing is PayPal keep sending me rubbish messages about my non-existent account! I've never been anywhere near them!
its called phishing. the send you an email asking to verify your info or something then they get your pass and steal all your money.

if you do end up getting a paypal make up a special email account for it. dont use that account for anything but paypal.

so basically just send it to spoof@paypal.com like plbeane said.

You may get free hosting from people for ads and stuff, but it is very rare you are going to get a free domain name. There is always some sort of catch, no matter what people say. Like the old saying "Nothing is free"

Romeo :)

There actually used to be a free .info domain name offer from several companies last autumn. They gave you up to 25 .info domain names for one year, totally free. Maybe they decide to do it again sometime, who knows.

Back