• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free exclusive WordPress Themes

zebratheme

Zebrathemes.com is committed to provide high quality free WordPress themes to web community. Although there are thousands of free WordPress themes available, but there has been increasing demand of good ones. Users always look for new features , design and functionality for their websites, and it is difficult to find out good free themes from plethora of free WordPress themes scattered all over the internet. You can download our high quality themes free, if you have customization request please visit our website www.zebrathemes.com and drop a message there.

There aren't any free themes, just an announcement on their blog.

Hi @sander k You didint check it properly my friend......Themes are all free.......you just have to get out of your comfort zone and to click on download button to get the themes in free....And about mentioning of the price for theme,that we are going to remove it shortly........I regret the inconvinence caused..............

Hope this helps.

Thanks to share this useful wordpress themes..All themes are looking premium themes...I never seen in free themes..

Thank you all of you for downloading themes.We are going to upload more themes in the near future so keep have watch.

Thanks,
Zebra Themes

Back