• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free fax servce

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I was wondering if anyone knew of a free fax service. Either one where you use your email account to do the faxing, or they provide you a number. My phone company is offering a free dedicated fax line, but the only issue with that is they only give 500 free minutes per month for business customers and then charge 3.9 cents per minute after.

Thanks to all with any advice.

There online based ones I belive ringcentral lets you have an 800 fax to email
or you can fax from your email and make it appear to come from your number. It was kind of expensive but if you have the money and need the service.

We use PopFax.com

Super cheap. Stable. Ultra easy to use.

You can send and receive Fax from the same number. Send it from your email or upload it via their interface/control panel.

You can also chose the number from so many different countries.

Try 'em. You wont regret it.

Thanks for the info everyone. I just decided to get an extra land line from my phone company and use that.

There are unlimited free fax services out there for the ease of your convenience but to go for the best one and reliable one you have to know about a few things that can lead you towards the right direction. To lean about free fax service you have to go for source: CocoFax whenever you feel like it. CocoFax is one of the most reliable services out there that can do all the faxing work for you. This actually works very good. No need to waste more of your time in search of the perfect tool because CocoFax is what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back