• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host for using rapid leech script

I am referring to the use of torrent scripts and rapidleech scripts that contribute to piracy. Sacrificing the service means when you get caught, your hosting goes kaput and you can goto jail. Evidently that doesnt concern you as you just admit to having one yourself.

Also having the server in Russia is not bypassing any legality as Russia also has anti-pirate laws. Being from Russia as you claim on your profile, you should know this, or if you do simply do not care if you decide to spend the 5 yrs in a Russian jail, which I cannot view as a nice comfy vacation as some in the USA.

Last edited:
Why should I sacrifice my service?

I'm running a Tor exit node on another server and get daily traffic between 400 - 800GB without any problems.

Bandwidth is not the only issue with Rapidleech. It uses much RAM on your server and causes high server load most of the time.

When this client finishes his first 10 downloads, don't tell us he is using too much resources and you banned him. :p

And my suggestion is to keep away from illegal stuff even your server is on offshore. Keep it as a policy. Not as a term.

hi everyone

i want free host with any Disk Space and Monthly Data Transfer ( min : 3GB )

Can you help me?

I want use RapidLeech on it . ( Very Important ) :wink2:

my email: mhd1386@gmail.com

Thanks

LOL

Love the reasons for leaving:

* to many reseller requests for free, they resell our space as paid hosting and earn money - we didn't get anything back!
* to many free hosting requests (thats btw. no problem, but they want more and more! Some customers wants curl, another customer wants ioncube loader, etc.. wtf?! We are a free hosting company!)
* I don't want to pay for better server
* the server had a lot of downtimes..

Sounds to me that this person should not be a webhost, period.

# the rules will be the same, warez linking, adult hosting and nulled software will still be allowed
# and much more!

i believe this will be the reason for the server to be shutdown as these contents do bring a lot of troubles to the host.

Sounds to me that this person should not be a webhost, period.

The problem was, that to many people requested reselling for free - no problem! They got WHM Access. But some of them resell our space as paid hosting and earn money - that is a problem!

In which world do they live?!

i believe this will be the reason for the server to be shutdown as these contents do bring a lot of troubles to the host.

"warez linking, adult hosting and nulled software" was and will never be a problem in our hosting company.

c0mhost.net will be back in < 6 Months. And we will again allow free hosting of your rapid leech script on our server. No problem.

Back