• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting cancelled - requesting another free hosting provider

lcaeli

Free hosting cancelled - looking for another free hosting provider

Hi,

I was a happy user of a free hosting generously provided by Lighteningfast (former reseller of Nevacious).

Recently Comforhost has acquired Nevacious and offered me today to switch to paid hosting or shut down the site (very soon, I have asked a friend of mine to make site backup, since I'm a disabled person and can spend quite little time in the Internet).

May I ask once again whether someone can provide free hosting for a small literary/poetry personal site, in English and Russian (I need 50-100 Mb of space, 1-2Gb of traffic, one MySQL database and a 1-2 email accounts). CPanel or DirectAdmin, it doesn't matter - I will find someone to restore the backup and have my site up again.

Please don't ask to post forum messages in return, I am physically unable to spend much time doing that.

Thanks!

L.C.

Last edited:
lcaeli said:
May I ask once again whether someone can provide free hosting for a small literary/poetry personal site, in English and Russian (I need 50-100 Mb of space, 1-2Gb of traffic, one MySQL database and a 1-2 email accounts). CPanel or DirectAdmin, it doesn't matter - I will find someone to restore the backup and have my site up again.
Clubhost City's standard THUNDER account has everything that you
asked for above and much more ...

500 MB Web Space
40 GB Traffic
Latest Cpanel w/Fantastico
MySQL v4.1.14 or Greater
PHP v5.0.5 or Greater
Perl / CGI Scripting
Both FTP and Web Uploads
No Preset Filesize Limits
Daily and "On Demand" Backups
Web Statistics w/AwStats and Analog
POP3 Email w/ Spam Protection
Webmail Access to Email
Frontpage Extensions [On Request]
Wildcard DNS [On Request]
Subdomain and Domain Hosting
99.99% Annual Uptime
No Advertisements !!!
No Forum Posting Requirements !!!

Normally comforthost did NOT have any rights to suspend free services to our former clients during the contract they had with me ...

Back