• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for FAN website ( accept ads )

Psykophat

Hi for all!

I want to make FAN website.
it will be something like :
MOVIES | CELEBRITIES | MUSIC |Videos| NEWS | FEATURES | REVIEWS | DOWNLOADS | PREVIEWS | BROADBAND | STILLS | MOBILE | FORUM | TRADE

: if you want example website

i want space more then 20 gig,bw 40 gig,others unlimited and if you have please ready script...
And we can put your ADS like 100x100 or text...
Thanks i'm waiting your answers...

well 20 gb space and 40gb band?
please give a reason then i will consider

20 gb space because i will upload too much videos.40 gb bw because in sec thousands will come and for videos i need more bw....After if will upgrade all.i'v in my pc only 28 gb of videos.

This is another "Ridiculous Request".

- Lucas

it can be ridiculous for u!

How old are you Psykophat?
i'm 21 and working in webdesign company.

www.tehz.org 100% uptime

C-panel
Linux
Space:5GB
15GB of BW

Register and request instant activation !!! well like 5 minutes... Still good deal
thanks i'll register now

Last edited:
20 gb space because i will upload too much videos.40 gb bw because in sec thousands will come and for videos i need more bw....After if will upgrade all.

it can be ridiculous for u!

i'm 21 and working in webdesign company.

It would be ridiculous for me to give. It's completely out of my league, especially being free. You should consider paid, but you won't, like your typical greedy person.

- Lucas

It would be ridiculous for me to give. It's completely out of my league, especially being free. You should consider paid, but you won't, like your typical greedy person.

- Lucas

i will pay money.but first free after free i will change my account to anothers,it will be no more free!Because last time i've bought and i payed for 1 year over 580 USD and at second week they closed my account.i told so many people this and they said first try with free then change your account.
Thanks........

-Psykophat

well can i ask you a question
why not upload the video on youtube or google and just put embed code1

Hello there.

BNexxus Networks can offer you...

150GB Bandwidth
7GB Diskspace
2 Add-on domains
Fully featured cPanel/Fantastico
Unlimited subdomains, mailing lists, MySQL databases and FTP accounts
125 POP3 Accounts

Options:

Google Adsense on 50% of your public pages | Or put the ads on your site and you can remove them and keep the hosting for $5.
OR
A CashLagoon referral program (you'd have to complete free offers and survey and such to get some money via PayPal and pay me.)
OR
1 Month trial, after that, you must pay $3.95/monthly

If you concur and would like to proceed, call us at 1.773.870.4097, PM me, or e-mail us at staff@beyondnexxus.com with what option you'd like.

- BNexxus Networks

Last edited:
i will pay money.but first free after free i will change my account to anothers,it will be no more free!Because last time i've bought and i payed for 1 year over 580 USD and at second week they closed my account.i told so many people this and they said first try with free then change your account.
Thanks........

-Psykophat

Why did they close your account? A reputable hosting service won't close your account for any given reason.

- Lucas

Why did they close your account? A reputable hosting service won't close your account for any given reason.

- Lucas

They said i'm puting illegal information in my forum.Can u belive first week in my forum 5000 people register and everyday 20.000 people started to visit.but second week they closed it.Actually it wasnt illegal informations,u know in all forums they will make catagories about Hacking & Security.I did it,but they didnt say me anything and they closed it!:devious2: Whatever now again after 2 years later i wanna make one more time website.But this time i dont wanna lose my money!

-Psykophat

Be caring with security and especially hacking, many hosts will frown upon that. And 40GB BW isn't going to last long with music and videos. The music and video must also not be copyrighted.

Hi for all!

I want to make FAN website.
it will be something like :
MOVIES | CELEBRITIES | MUSIC |Videos| NEWS | FEATURES | REVIEWS | DOWNLOADS | PREVIEWS | BROADBAND | STILLS | MOBILE | FORUM | TRADE

: if you want example website

i want space more then 20 gig,bw 40 gig,others unlimited and if you have please ready script...
And we can put your ADS like 100x100 or text...
Thanks i'm waiting your answers...

Hi!

Our service is ad-free ( http://www.urllogix.com ). If you setup an account and find you like it, I can increase the space from 10 GB to 20 GB for your account - just let me know. :)

Daniel

Well, signup for a free account and give it a test drive (if you haven't done so already). If you're going to stick around, send me a PM with your Website name and username, and I'll increase your storage space! :) Does that sound Ok?

Back