• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting for writing/journal sites

yaya

I'm not sure if posting this here @ fw.net is the correct choice, but I might as well give it a try.

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN WRITING, OR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HOST THEIR JOURNAL.

The domain wintergale.org is new. It is a starting writing community. If you want to have your writing and/or journal site hosted for free, here's what you get:

-unlimited space (within reason)
-enough bandwidth (just please do not go over 10gb)
-your choice of a subdomain (yourname.wintergale.org) or sub-directory (wintergale.org/yourname)
-private FTP account
-private cgi-bin
-php support
-mysql (upon request)
-email forward (or POP upon request)

I am NOT looking to make money, so I will not put any sorts of ads on your page.

Yes, you have to apply to get hosting. I am only looking to hosting around 10 sites. Please do not abuse this service. (No using it for storage purposes) I am offering this to help people ;)

I will even help you install some cgi/php scripts if you want.

To apply, sent an email to hosting @ wintergale.org. Submit a site if you have one so I could check out what you have. If not, describe your future site, and tell me of your web experience (highly recommended for you to be experienced) I have the right to pull your site if you abuse - and I don't want to do that, so please don't break my trust:eek:

Thanks for listening :cool:

Last edited:
It'd really be nice to have a site, to see what kind of site you have, but it's not required.

If you do not have an active site, describe what your site is going to be - and maybe show some scraps of your writing, your web experience, etc. (web experience is HIGHLY recommended! I do not have time to teach you FTP, CGI, etc.)

Back