• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting in exchange for advertising!

Question: How much space and bandwidth are you offering? Also, will it just be a banner and no pop-ups? I'm assuming the banner is displayed at the top of every page, am I right?

Thank you

You can have as much space and bandwidth as you need, unless you want a rediculous amount such as 200 gigs.

It is banner ad in the top of your pages.

DynamiteHost, I had sent an PM to you ! I am not sure, if your free offer is still open. let me know about it !
Or is it that, you are yet to decide on who'll get the free hosting..may be there are too many enquiries ?!

Thanks
:)

anyway, what will we get? Package: Beginner, Package: Intermediate, Package: Advanced or Package: Business?

pls, i need mySQL, perl and php

could you host a domain for me, but i don't need any space :D
i only need a domain host with pop3 emails.
if you could host me 40 pop3-emails, i would place your banner on my page ;)

i would love some decent free webspace :) currently i'm using host.sk and the ftp is shocking :confused2 my website is http://smish.host.sk. i have lots of content to be taken down and a heap of content that has to be put up. all i would need is the beginner package :). my email addy is smish@tpg.com.au. thanks ^_^

Can you host for me :

www.club-art.net - world photo gallery

I need :
100mb web space
1Gb transfer
php4
mysql -> 2 or. 3 databases
cgi
stats
ftp upload
file limit - not lower than 200kb - photos

you can se the stat at : stat

So "Advanced" package would be enough for me.

Please let me know how you decided as soon as possible;)

Last edited:
Back