• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting needed URGENT

Hog4ever

Hi all,
I need these for my harry potter fan site
If someone can sponsor a domain for me well and good!
But subdomain hosting is OK :bandit2:

Site name: Muffliato

• cPanel X
  • 600MB Webspace
  • 5 1/2GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 100 FTP Accounts
  • 100 Email Accounts
  • 100 SQL Databases
  • 100 Sub Domains
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • No forced advertisements.
  • Your ads like google adsense are allowed.
:biggrin2:

Email me : hog4ever@gmail.com

I dont want to forum post!

Last edited:
100 Sub Domains
100 Parked Domains

You can own 100 Domains but not a host, thats strange :confused4

Your Requirement is very small. You can get a relaible and stable host for cheap prices bro :)

100 SQL Databases
???
Dont you Think 100 Are to much ?
I can give you 20 MYSQL/FTP/emails (MAX)
And also 600 MB space
For this You must put ads on every PAGE of your SITE (Including Subdomains)

If you Wish Just PM Me (The Name of Subdomain you wish to have)
ex: yourname.ahost.ro
NOTE:Your site will be visible into net after 12-24 hours (DNS Have Been Changed) But Youcan UPLOAD And Log in to cPanel.....

Hello "Hog4ever". You got the hosting. Xtra-Host Corporation can provide you all this for free as a custom package. Our custom pacakages have some rules about putting google adsense ads in all your major pages. I can't sponsor you a domain name but you can join our Contest in our site to win a top level domain name absolutely free for 1 year. And sub-domain is always available without any hassel. Please register at http://www.xtra-host.com and PM "X-H" to get your hosting account details.

You can trust our server cause it is very fast and 99.99% uptime. You can check our server in realtime at http://server.xtra-host.com

Regards,

Hog4ever said:
[*]Your ads like google adsense are allowed.[/LIST]:biggrin2:
Email me : hog4ever@gmail.com
I dont want to forum post!

I think it's the host the one that "allow" ads on your site. I hate people that make requests like if they were making a favor to the host.

Back