• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Other - please

PerceptionRdptn

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • phpMyAdmin
  • FTP
  • .htaccess
  • Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
Reseller / WHM, Shell (appreciated) and ability to give
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
I am going to use it to start a both free and paid hosting company. Cantrol panel can be any. I don't have the money to purchase any hosting, and do not want to use low quality ones such as YouHosting and ByetHost, I want one with less restrictions in PHP, where I can run my scripts (WordPress, OSTicket), properly and be able to show phpinfo without too many fuss fuss.

I do not want money discussions or to be told that I need money, I know but even if I could i would still not be able to pay. I can't have a credit card, paypal or any means because they do not work in my country.
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
ANY (Spanish, French, English)
Space? (optional)
100 GB (for sell/give) 500 MB (for main site)
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok

I think you should at least provide us with the elated URL so that we can know where we can apply for the free host.

Back