• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: cPanel Space: 500mb - 1gb

domainsellerz

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
Do you need any other features? (optional)
allow ad*ult link
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
No
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
No
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
Hello

I have 14 PR3 domain list that need a host and all need different ip, so that why this request is for 14 host provider (i know some host have more than 1 ip, so as long they can provide different ip go a head), i dont want to post to host/host with ads, but i will put the host provider link and another 1 additional site on the footer of the web that they hosted, so that mean you have 1 backlink for your host and 1 backlink for your other site from PR3 site.

What i want to build is a private ad*ult social bookmarking site, so i will hosted script PLIGG, or DRIGG, or any other social bookmarking script, nothing else, the host must accept ad*ult link and ad*ult banner.

spec that i need
space: 500mb - 1Gb
bw: 3Gb - 5Gb (for now)
cPanel is a must (i prefer softaculous rather than fantastico, but if you only have fantastico its fine)
please only reliable host because this if for network

Note (PLEASE READ):
- please provide your IP address that will use for the hosted site, so i can check there is no duplicated ip on each host
- please send offers only via reply thread no PM
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
500mb - 1gb
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok

You no longer need different IP's for SEO, Google no longer cares.
So you can host all 14 websites on the same shared account.

@HostRazor thx for reply but what i mean is, i need 14 free hosting site, not 1 hosting site who provide 14 ips, even paid hosting would never give you that much ip :)

so what i mean is, every hosting provider who allow ad*ult link for ad*ult social bookmarking listed here so i can register one by one for all my 14 domain

that what i mean :)

Back