• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request for my ANDROID website

hei1125

Hi everyone,

I have made a website which is for ANDROID ROM Development by me.

http://hei1125.cz.cc/

I am currently using ECVPS free hosting,

but the disk(5GB) and the Bandwidth(500GB) is not enough as my custom ROM is quite famous.

So can anyone sponsor me?

I can put some banners in my site.

Thanks,
Hei

If 5 GB of disk space and 500 GB of bandwidth is not enough (I'm guessing you're going over your bandwidth), you need to monetize your site some way and go to paid hosting. Really 500 GB of bandwidth is too much for shared hosting of any kind, and you should really have a VPS.

What's wrong with the hosting company you advertise in your signature? They won't sponsor you?

If 5 GB of disk space and 500 GB of bandwidth is not enough (I'm guessing you're going over your bandwidth), you need to monetize your site some way and go to paid hosting. Really 500 GB of bandwidth is too much for shared hosting of any kind, and you should really have a VPS.

What's wrong with the hosting company you advertise in your signature? They won't sponsor you?

@hei1125 A vps is your next step if you haven't already. The ROMs are a bit large and could probably be scaled down to about 225 mb or so. Not sure how much "white space" is left chewing up your coding.

Another alternative would be to manage a dedicated home server to support the app sizes until you have a stable solution. Lots of options.

Shaun

Back