• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: FTP Space:

choy96

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • FTP
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
put useful link
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
chinese
Space? (optional)
-
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Other

need help

Have i get a free space for my website now?
currently my Boss need a website, so i want testing the free website first before proceed to payment. I did my website by using dreamwaever but i don't know where to get ftp, server name or any infor to upload my website.
Can you recommend free website for me ? website is easy to get ftp, server and host is better. Previously when i learning create website by using Frontpage, my website is upload on angelfire.com. Unfortunately, this website is blocked by our country internet provider.

thanks in advance.

Most legitimate users don't want just FTP space, unless the plan is to distribute illegal files or such.

What is your planned usage of this?

thanks wswd for your reply.
I still new to creating website using Dreamweaver, i can't upload my website because don't know about ftp , server and host.
Can you suggest me ? Any website will be show us the information that we need to upload our website by using Dreamweaver on their control panel ?

thanks

thanks wswd for your reply.
i don't know more about ftp, currently i do my website using dreamweaver, i have no idea how to upload my website, it need ftp and ftp login.

Please help thanks

you can usee my website // freehosting365.com

you must follow the ToS. If you fail it, your account will be closed

I think you need to have more options to make best choice. My preferable option is Aspnix.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with powerful servers, knowledgeable support and cheap pricing.

Try us out.
We are uHostnet and we offer free webhosting with NO ads, FTP access with no speed limits and 150gb monthly bandwidth. No catches, we have a 1gb enabled port. We don't limit your in-nodes and we use zPanel making it easy for you to create / manage FTP accounts. All you have to do is fill out the small form on our website.
http://uhostnet.tk/#contact

Back