• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request indian user : cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess-

vinayan

hi i need hosting for my domain , my previos host seems out of business , so looking for a reliable host that gonna last aleast 1 year . The site hosted will be a .co.in domain and its mainly used for photo blogging Plus my test purpose.

prefered spcae :1GB
bandwidth : 10 GB ( am not going to use that much but want to make sure that no out of bandwidth)
CP : loves cpanel too much
Mail : its Already hosted on Google Apps ( So need only Php mail sending function )
DB : MySql

I'll host you. We're not going anywhere. You'll notice that our site lists India as one of the forbidden countries. This is due to massive amounts of spam being sent from Indian clients in the past. But since you're mail is handled over at Google, it won't be a problem. Just note on your application that you spoke with me over here, and you'll be good to go. :)

www.instafree.com

I'll host you. We're not going anywhere. You'll notice that our site lists India as one of the forbidden countries. This is due to massive amounts of spam being sent from Indian clients in the past. But since you're mail is handled over at Google, it won't be a problem. Just note on your application that you spoke with me over here, and you'll be good to go. :)

www.instafree.com

so can make an account request through your website ?

www.instafree.com

applied over website , quoted link to this thread

Back