• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: PHP 5, Curl, Mysql, Cron job

sander k

NLC
Hello all,

Around new year the colocation rent of my last dedicated server expires. By then I hope that I sold my last 2 websites/domains. With the money I get from that I want to buy an .ORG domain.

So from 1 Januari and further on I am looking for a free host... Well I prefer a paid host which is at least 2 years old and has an exelent reputation here at FWS.

What I need is: PHP5, MYSQL, Curl and a cron job every 30 minutes.

50MB diskspace and up to 10GB monthly bandwidth will be fine.

cPanel or Direct Admin is good, the Location doesn't really matter.

As this website will be unique, one of a kind, I am not going to share my idea here. My script is almost finished. Its webhosting related.

In return of the free hosting I am offering a link at the index page of my brand new website and I also offer you a link in my signature here at FWS.

That hosting plan is way to big for my needs.
I also don't know how good that host is, as I want the best.

I'll be happy to help you out Sander, just because you're awesome around here. :D Don't need your signature or a link. I don't mind just doing it for you.

I'm traveling right now (Hawaii! Woo hoo!) so haven't been getting to PMs or emails all that timely over the last few days, but if you're interested, just let me know.

To make it official and in compliance with the forum rules:

Bronze Plan
25 GB RAID10 Disk Space
50 GB Bandwidth (100mbps - LA, 1gbps - Dallas)
Emails, FTPs, CRONs, Databases, other goodies
PHP 5.4.9 (with CURL)
cPanel
Softaculous
Daily/Nightly Backups
Los Angeles or Dallas locations

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=1

The Amazingly-Low Cost Of: Free!

Last edited:
I'll be happy to help you out Sander, just because you're awesome around here. :D Don't need your signature or a link. I don't mind just doing it for you.

I'm traveling right now (Hawaii! Woo hoo!) so haven't been getting to PMs or emails all that timely over the last few days, but if you're interested, just let me know.

To make it official and in compliance with the forum rules:

Bronze Plan
25 GB RAID10 Disk Space
50 GB Bandwidth (100mbps - LA, 1gbps - Dallas)
Emails, FTPs, CRONs, Databases, other goodies
PHP 5.4.9 (with CURL)
cPanel
Softaculous
Daily/Nightly Backups
Los Angeles or Dallas locations

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=1

The Amazingly-Low Cost Of: Free!

Thats awesome mate!
I was waiting for an offer from someone like you!

I am not really in a hurry, like you know.
Enjoy your holiday!

I have registerd with your company, I am the one that didn't pay his bill ;)

This topic can be closed now.
I will write a couple of reviews in a month or so.

Back