• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting request please

tigersfan

Once again, I am in desperate need of hosting for my screencapture website. This website is a website containing screencaptures of my favorite shows- already over 22,000 pictures. Here is what I am requesting-

Space: 1 GB (upgradeable)
Bandwidth: 3-6 GB (upgradeable)
MySQL: 3-5 (or unlimited)
FTP: 3-5 (or unlimited)
Email: 3-5 (or unlimited)
Ads, no posting
CPANEL
Subdomain

Like I posted above, I can post ads on the top of every page. I have previously been hosted by Bizari Hosting (run by Canard Press) as well as several other hosting companies that are now out of business.

Thanks ahead of time for the offers, if any get posted!

Sincerely,
Paul S.
Webmaster- FHFF

Last time Bizari was running (April 2006), I averaged about 100 visitors a day. But they're servers were up about half the month, so I am hoping to have alot more visitors than the number I posted.

Ultimatefreehosting.com provides all the standard features of cpanel + fantastico .

You can either host your domain or can register a subdomain for free.

subdomains available: ultimatefreehosting.com and 100gig.info

---------------
Golden Package
---------------

500Mb space
50Gb bandwidth per month
Unlimited emails and ftp adresses
10 Mysql databases

--------------
Silver Package
--------------

250Mb space
100gb bandwidht per month
Unlimited emails and ftp
5 Mysql databases

Visit today and get your free hosting at http://www.ultimatefreehosting.com.
Uptime 99.9% guranteed. 24*7 support center.

MSN Support: admin@ultimatefreehosting.com

Contact us at msn support, we can help you with the upgrade of space.

Regards.

94mb.com, The Free Website Company

if you have your own domain, www.94mb.com will offer
94mb Webspace
10 000mb Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Cpanel Access
Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Access
Live Detailed Site Statistics
And More

If you need a domain, 94mb.com will offer subdomain hosting www.subdomain.94mb.com this will consist of 94mb webspace and unlimited bandwidth.

However... if your site recieves more than 100 unique visitors per day, they will offer 5000mb webspace and 250000mb bandwidth. (Their banner will be required)
Please say that you were refered by higley123@aol.com

And dont forget UFH is run by a 12 year old. Search on other free hosting forums to find the information and logs on how they spam people via msn, aim, and forums! They also had a stolen TOS agreement policy. Just looking out for you.

Its quite amazing to know all about this by ephekt. Thankyou for letting me know that i am just 12. At this small age i am hosting around 6 servers and managing around 20 servers from different clients. hah, quite intellegent i am :)

One more thing, we are one of the biggest hosts in Pakistan. UFH is just a small part of KWI's network.

But still no hard feelings. You yourself is a child. Grow up boy :)

Yeah, just remember to check this thread after UFH's reseller account goes down.

You could check out liberty-host - We can offer you 1GB Diskspace and 20GB bandwidth, all you have you do is place our ad's on your site.

PS; If you want to have forced ad's in your header, you can sign up for an account: http://liberty-host.com/order.php

But if you want hosting where you place the ad's yourself, then you will need to post a request on our forum (Just one post) http://liberty-host.com/forum/

PS2: An example of the ad you will have can be located: http://liberty-host.com/ads.php

Thanks for the other others, it is great to know that so many great free webhosting companies are posting on here.

But I do have a question for UFH- how long have the servers been running, and do you have the costs to stay in business for the next 4-5 years. I just want to know because I do not want to transfer servers in a year, I want somebody who is reliable.

UFH- please delete my account that I have just created. I have instead gone with Liberty Host. I know that you are 12, and that just doesn't stick out in my mind. I'm 16, and I started to run my own server and it failed because I didn't know anything about computers at age 12.

Liberty Host- thanks for the hosting!

No problem at all tigersfan.

Enjoy your hosting. If you have any problems at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

UFH is a small part of Kamyana Web Inc. (www.kamyana.com) network. We host around hundreds of accounts at our servers. You can see a copyright tag on UFH website (Copyright © 2006 all rights reserved :: KWI ::) That it is a part of KWI.

KWI is running since 1999 and so that is not a question that KWI has any funds available or not to run the free hosting business for 3-4 years. We are a very stable host and hosting large industry websites in Pakistan.

As far as my age is concerned, I am 22 years old and i don't need to prove it.

Thankyou for your interest.

Regards.

ultimatehost786 said:
As far as my age is concerned, I am 22 years old and i don't need to prove it.

Wait a moment. You admitted above that you were 12 years old and suddenly you're 22 years old?

Mini

Thankyou for letting me know that i am just 12. At this small age i am hosting around 6 servers and managing around 20 servers from different clients. hah, quite intellegent i am

No i didn't admitted. i just made fun out of ephekt .. that how can i run 6 servers and manage 20 at the age of 12. Its quite impossible :)

ultimatehost786 said:
No i didn't admitted. i just made fun out of ephekt .. that how can i run 6 servers and manage 20 at the age of 12. Its quite impossible :)

Actually, it's not. I've seen a 13 year old incharge of over 20 before, It only lasted a month... But it does happen.

It is quite possible. Why would age restrict you? Honestly, that is honestly the poorest excuse that I've ever heard. You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole...

How do we know that you have 6 servers and manage 20?

Mini

I love how everyone here picks at one another.....thats good business right there. Maybe one day when you need help these other business's around here that you guys continue to trash could refer a client your way, so instead of burning bridges how about you try building one. congratulate the man on his sale, wish the client luck instead of his previous bad experience and move on

jelousy is an ugly emotion, stop giving the guy crap for winning a client over you

Back