• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting request please

AvailNetworks said:
I love how everyone here picks at one another.....thats good business right there. Maybe one day when you need help these other business's around here that you guys continue to trash could refer a client your way, so instead of burning bridges how about you try building one. congratulate the man on his sale, wish the client luck instead of his previous bad experience and move on

jelousy is an ugly emotion, stop giving the guy crap for winning a client over you

<3 AvailNetworks
(Wow... Thats getting old now :p)

UltimateHost786,

You are a liar. Unless you've got something to hide why would you refuse to post any longer in this thread? Is it not because there is enough evidence on the internet to prove that you're 12 years of age? Or better even, there is enough proof on the internet that you don't even own 6 servers and manage 20 servers. If I was in your position and was 22 years old, but was accused that I was 12 years old, then I would personally keep posting to defend myself, so that my hosting company doesn't get a bad name.

A single tech managing 20 servers is unrealistic. What if all of the 20 servers suffered some sort of attack or went down? Then you'd have a tough time fixing all 20 servers.

Unfortunately, you have yet again dug yourself in a bigger hole. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against 12 year olds. I am sure that you have very good skills at young age, and you're running a free webhost as a hobby. But what's wrong with just telling the truth?

Mini

Thanks AvilNetwork. :)

For the rest : Why you people don't understand one simple thing. UFH is a small part of KWI and what so ever i have said (hosting 100s of websites, running and managing servers etc) all is the stats of KWI.

And who so ever thinks i am a liar or having a problem do give me your postal adresses, i will send you my pics and copy of my national id card attested from the government authorities. I think so that will satisfy all those and that i am not a liar and there is no need to tell a lie.

Regards.

AvailNetworks said:
I love how everyone here picks at one another.....thats good business right there. Maybe one day when you need help these other business's around here that you guys continue to trash could refer a client your way, so instead of burning bridges how about you try building one. congratulate the man on his sale, wish the client luck instead of his previous bad experience and move on

jelousy is an ugly emotion, stop giving the guy crap for winning a client over you

After all, it is a free hosting account right? LOL

Back