• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request, Please.

Private

Hello,

Well I just need someone to host me. Please this is all I request; no ads; no ads, and host must have been up for atleast 3 months.

Space: 150-250MB
Bandwidth: 1GB
cPanel/Fantastico
PHP and mySQL

And that's about it.

If anyone could host me, please post or pm.

Thank You,
NM.

Hello,

Well I just need someone to host me. Please this is all I request; no ads; no ads, and host must have been up for atleast 3 months.

Space: 150-250MB
Bandwidth: 1GB
cPanel/Fantastico
PHP and mySQL

And that's about it.

If anyone could host me, please post or pm.

Thank You,
NM.

Hi, what will you be using the hosting for? Also you said no ads, how will you repay the host in providing you with these services?

I'll actually be creating a forum, so if I find some kind of advertising modification and I'll be glad to put your ad. in. If you give me time to install everything. I also have my own domain.

What kind of forum are you looking to create? Most forum software allows you to change your theme so you can add ads as well.

Some kind of general discussion forum, just so people can talk around. And it'll probably be a myBB or SMF board. And, yeah...I'll try modifying the theme or something.

I will be happy to give you a custom free package 150mb space, 2gb transfer with cpanel and Fantastico (so you can auto intstall forum software easily) we do require that you place ads.

See www.yourbigsite.com/free.html for more info.

PM me if your interested.

Well send your request in to tech@se7ensins.com

First/Last Name:
Domain/Sub domain you want hosted with us
Disk Space CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date)
Bandwidth CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date)
Why do you think you deserve hosting? (No 1 sentence answers please)
What will you use the resources for? (Specific use, topic of site?)

We MIGHT be able to help you.

Thanks

Back