• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

eugeneo

Hi, everyone, i'm looking for some small web hosting space so I can check, the status of my server. If you offer me hosting I can aswell offer you hosting to check your own server. The Following specs are needed atleast

Space: 50MB
Bandwidth: 1000MB
1 MySQL
PHP
Any Control Panel is fine

When you post please post what Datacenter you are hosted in

Last edited:
Well I have what your looking for, our server is located in the U.S. Fill free to search our forums and sign up for the reseller contest that we have.
www.nwhnetworks.com/community
nwhSmall
Post Required - 5
500mb Space
5gig Bandwidth
10 mySQL Databases
10 Sub-Domains
5 Email Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
1 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
cPanel

nwhMedium
Post Required - 15
1gig Space
10gig Bandwidth
15 mySQL Databases
15 Sub-Domains
10 Email Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
5 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
cPanel

Well I have what your looking for, our server is located in the U.S. Fill free to search our forums and sign up for the reseller contest that we have.
www.nwhnetworks.com/community
nwhSmall
Post Required - 5
500mb Space
5gig Bandwidth
10 mySQL Databases
10 Sub-Domains
5 Email Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
1 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
cPanel

nwhMedium
Post Required - 15
1gig Space
10gig Bandwidth
15 mySQL Databases
15 Sub-Domains
10 Email Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
5 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
cPanel
I'm not to keen on Post to Host, what i'm offering is you give me hosting to check the status of my server, and I''ll give you hosting as well, possible checking your server for status. But then again, I can't have everything :p

Ah, well if you can get the requirements that are needed then we could provide you with what you needed.

Let me think about this.

We can give you 250mb of space, 2500mb of bandwidth, PHP, and 3 MySQL databases at No Catch

Our server is currently located at this datacenter in Dallas, although we are looking to expand our server here shortly.

If you have any account-specific questions, please do let us know, and good luck with your search for a new host!

x10hosting.com offers the best webhosting available!

Compare our "Ad Free" and "Ad Enhanced" plans ranging from 100 MB to 2.5 GB space and from 3 GB to 45 GB of bandwidth here.

Our datacenters are The Planet and Softlayer!

Last edited:
Back