• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting - Using up some of my server

fsgf

Hi,

I am offering a free Cpanel account with Fantastico and all the usual stuff. Space and bandwidth can be discussed!

In exchange for the hosting I request one Advertising Banner will be placed on all pages of your site.

To contact me you can email me hosting@nine9s.com or contact me on MSN Messenger scullyuk_2000@hotmail.com

Thanks

John

All space and bandwidth is negotiable... anything from 1mb to 10gb...it all depends on your site or your proposed site, I only ask that my Adsense banner is displayed on your site.... depending on the resources you need... you could have a little one like this...

http://borghild.be

Or if you require more space and B/W there will of course be bigger ads, the only obligation is you have to display it in all pages. If you do get lots of hits a day already there can be custom packages.

I look at all account has been different, and I would like the sites to be updated atleast monthly. New accounts should have something on the site within a week.

Best way to find out if I can give you what you want is to contact me with the following methods...

MSN Messenger: scullyuk_2000@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: scullyuk2003
AIM: scullyuk2005
Email: hosting@nine9s.com

Back