• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting, with a link at the bottom saying "hosting by..."

robert allen

Hi,

I am looking for the following.

1. 1GB space
2. 5GB bandwidth
3. I will put a link in the footer saying 'hosted by......'
4. Only need 1 ftp account
5. Only need 3 email accounts
6. I would prefer to have unlimited mySQL, but i don't mind if i have slightly less.
7. I need 50-100 addon / subdomains.

I will add an link to all the sites which are mine onto the account. Friends sites will not have a link on, but clients sites i will add a link to the bottom, and if they ask me to remove it, then i will remove it at their request.

I will never ever install proxys.

If you wish, add me on msn, and i explain more informations, such as the reasons i want the free hosting (check my signature). My AIM doesn't work anymore. (Lost password.)

Rob

Can I know why you such a high amount of Sub-domains/Addons?
What control panel would you like?

I am intending to host several sites on 1 account.

Don't mind to be honest what control panel i use, as long as it is easy to access phpMyAdmin.

I am willing to compromise more towards your favour. If you wanted, i could link to 3-4 of your sites in each of the sites 'external link' sections if you wish.

Or maybe there is something else you would prefer me to do?

I would prefer not to have banner ads, as i intend to use my adsense.

Rob

6. I would prefer to have unlimited mySQL, but i don't mind if i have slightly less.

How do you get slighly less then unlimted ...

Anyway, if you can do it on everysite, and that also means friends & clients then you have got yourself a deal. Should you go with me, I will say now that we use Directadmin.

Back