• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting!

Antony

Hello everyone,

Milescape.com has a special offer for 20 lucky FW members. We are looking for a few established sites who would be interested in receiving free hosting, in exchange for minimal advertising on the site.

What do you get (Linux server)?
Upto 1 GB of space
Upto 50 GIG of bandwidth
Unlimited FTP/mySQL/FTP/POP3/Subdomain
Same quality and level of service as to paid hosting

Why are we doing this?
We would be lying if we said that this promotion was not partially for our own benefit. By sponsoring active web sites, it gets our name out there for more people to see. In return, we get to give a few lucky sites a break.

What are the requirements?
We will review all sites, and choose at our own discretion. The following are some of the basic requirements. Please do not apply if you do not meet these:

· Site must contain 100% legal non-adult content. The site must meet our published terms at all times.
· Site cannot be affiliated in any way with another web hosting or design company
· Must currently receive at least 500 unique visitors a day.
· Must not have pop-up ads.

What do you have to do?
Send us an email at contact@milescape.com with your domain name, the size of the site, what your site needs to run (MySQL databases, disk space, bandwidth, etc), and your average daily or monthly visits. If your site is chosen, all you have to do is place a small 120x60 button on your site.

Kindly Regards,

Antony
antony@milescape.com

Last edited:
I forgot to mention it's in the process of moving to a new server, that's why I mention to email us :) or you can just post the info here.

Last edited:
will you host me as a subdomain? i don't have a domain of my own but need reliable (free) hosting with php & mysql. my site does not take up much space (25 mb would be plenty). if you want to see it, the url is in my sig.

EDIT: I sent you (Antony) a pm.

Last edited:
I must apologize. I sent an email in response to your offer, but I guess I missed the last requirement. My site doesn't get that many visitors yet. Sorry if I wasted some of your time, I guess I was just enthusiastic about getting a new host.. :cry2:

hello can i get an sub-domain, to bring my dutch drum'n bass community named "sntialz" to the highest level.when started just a week i got 60 uniqeu hits a day, if i'm up longer the hits will increase thnx...

Scarfication

Originally posted by Antony
What do you have to do?
Send us an email at contact@milescape.com with your domain name, the size of the site, what your site needs to run (MySQL databases, disk space, bandwidth, etc), and your average daily or monthly visits. If your site is chosen, all you have to do is place a small 120x60 button on your site.

If you have any questions, you can chat with me via ICQ: 2050191 or AIM: hotice006

antony@milescape.com
Just a reminder of how to contact Antony if you have problems :) Probably quicker to abide by his requests than waiting for him to read posts here.

Last edited:
Back